Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Wicked World Of Wandom...Sorry

Just to comment on the amount of random comments that have been appearing in blogs of late, all I ask is why? I have seen a few that have been used to distill a bad situation but some of them go too far. For instance, from a random selection "PANCAKES", why? What's with the seemingly unending randomness that seems to be absorbing our lives. Also taking that and turning it into a conversation piece, not the example I used thankfully, but others that can only aggravate the situation it's attempting to deal with. I apologies again for the "random" title...

5 comments:

By His Own Design said...

WAFFLES

Ais said...

Randomness on comments really pisses me off actually. I would complain about the music talk on my blog, but it helped get my comments up to it's current number!

Dr Gavin Mango said...

You crazy random Dave. *shakes fist* *scowles at people for noticing the obvious inuendo*

By His Own Design said...

so... john coltrane?

Dr Gavin Mango said...

SHAZAM, ya bas :P