Sunday, November 12, 2006

What Ho, Fuckers

Nah, you're all wonderful people who deserve everything you get. I just noticed I hadn't posted on the old blog in a while. My party last night was... a rareing success? There were good parts, there were bad parts and there were parts that have made me... a different person.
The good parts consisted of me meeting new people, Bo and Dean, whom are good fun. The bad parts involved people not turning up, but meh, t'was them missing out. I'd rather not talk about the last aspect of the party, just to say it was worse than bad.
I'm increasing my hours at the primary school, which will help me both with getting work experience and just general sanity. This means I'm *cough* decreasing my hours at college, again for sanitys sake.
On a seperate not, though loosly linked to "Further Education", we, as students (or otherwise) are of an age where we don't follow the same social rules as we did when we were younger. This is the case and some of you still faff about whispering secrets and sneaking about. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE ON?
Anyway, before this becomes a rant about how some of you are as immature as a bunch of kindergarten retards I will leave it at that. Have a nice one y'all.

No comments: