Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Drunk...Again

It's sad but true folks. Helps me think, if you can believe that, if you can't...well don't, as simple as that. I could write anything on this blog and no-one would care, no-one looks at it anymore, previous posts must have either scared them off or pissed them off, either way I'll die happy knowing I influenced peoples lives even in the smallest of ways. Not, I must note, that I intend on dying anytime soon.
This is a low point, I wish I knew what was going on, how people felt, what I have to do. I try not to dwell on these things but it's hard when they concern someone very close. Some may know what I'm on about, through experience of this kind of flux, or just a very educated guess. Come to think of it, who the fuck doesn't know, everyone has shitty points in there lives, I just wanted to have them when I was 50, that's all.
All things considered things are looking up, at least that's what I like to think, the truth may want to correct me on that if need be, but I'm firm...(heeheehee)...in my belief that thing will get better soon. I would normally say cause I'm putting a lot of effort in, but if that was the case it wouldn't be a natural reaction thus a lie, of sorts. No, for once I'm taking it easy, I'm motivated by some very helpful advice.
Enough of this drunken ramble, the spell checker can only do so much. Night y'all.

4 comments:

ReoKata said...

I still read it, but its as boring as well now :P
Try straying from the post heading
"Worlds drunkiest drunk" ¬_¬

Harihollyhamishonishonshon said...

i read it, too.
i just never comment anywhere.

Dr Gavin Mango said...

Yeah, I know what you mean Al, I was drunk, I had no control over what I was doing. (And if that holds up in court I'm living the good life.)

Ais said...

I read your blog, but you don't post often. I think mine is dead in the water, but I do have a new post up for those hard core fans :P