Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tits Up And Nowhwere To Go

Blast me. Blast you. Blast this whole damn thing. (I would like to remind viewers that this is not aimed at anyone, it's just a wee rant...and not a good one at that.) Do you know how many guys have come on to me? Do you? In the past 2 years I've had roughly 7 guys come up to me and either ask for a kiss or ask me out. How many girls you ask (probably not, but this is a goddamn rant damnit), one, Ais. Now that's not the point I'm trying to make, that's a damn good thing. What I'm trying to ask is "Am I only attractive to the same Goddamn sex?" I'm not homophobic (as a dead leg will prove, trust me), in fact I'm very open minded about how people live thier lives, it's not my place to say different. But I just find it annoying now, like I said before I'm happy with Ais and this isn't some desperste advertisement for women but how do you be attractive to the opposite sex. All this shit has made me paranoid, I might live the rest of my years in a cave...

3 comments:

Mwezzi said...

THE QUICK GUIDE TO BECOMING ATTRACTIVE TO THE OPPOSITE SEX WHILE RETAINING YOUR MAGNETISIM FOR YOUR OWN TOO

Be Jonny Depp.

Dr Gavin Mango said...

Hang on...*tries to become Jonny Depp*...*fails* :(

Harihollyhamishonishonshon said...

*tries to become johnny depp*

*suceeds*

*dies*