Monday, May 15, 2006

Do You Read "The Sun"?

What I'm asking is, do you believe everything you are told? I bet you do, mabye not everything, I hear you say, but most. Anything that sounds like juicey gossip and you're all over it like butter on toast, even if it doesn't concern you. This post may offend people when they read it and i'm glad, it means that you are one of these people and your admitting to your problem. Get a life, there's tons of hobbies out there for you to enjoy, so leave what everyone else gets up to them and deal with your own fucked-up lives. I am sorry for you people that don't, in fact, like butter on your toast.

1 comment:

Dave-Ed said...

The worst of these people being the ones who read the celeb mags...

I agree wholeheartedly that these people need a life, and a new hobby.