Thursday, May 18, 2006

Standing To Attention...You Know What I Mean

An interesting point came up tonight, do all men mentally undress women they like? Just a thought, cause I have to say, I don't...no gay jokes ya 'tards. I'm just a little lazy in the head, which you should know by now. I suppose it would depend how horny you are, though for a guy that ain't far from our minds, am I right? Yes, I am. Can't really comment on how a female mind works, I would guess much the same, though they don't let on. (I can just imagine the beating I'm going to get for this post, I could always skip country...) Anyway, just felt like chatting 'cause I'm in a "good" mood.

2 comments:

By His Own Design said...

well, with some of the girls in our school i sometimes find myself mentally putting more clothes on them
:/

but seriously, now that i think about it.. i tend to find certain kinds of clothes far more appealing than no clothes, so i cant say i mentally undress women, more mentally "re-dress" them.

Inmate 4 said...

I can't say much on this subject. Satan is practically asexual, or bisexual but extremely apathetic about it. I neither undress nor add clothes to other people.

I do, however, wonder if their appearance would be enhanced by flames.