Sunday, May 21, 2006

Doubt, Doubt Everywhere But Not A Drop To Spare

It's worse than hate, anger and depression rolled into one, with a side order of self-pity. In fact, it probably is all those things. It eats away at you, mabye not constantly, but over time it really makes itself known. You could feel fine one minute and down the next. A few people I know are like this, including me though I tend not to let on, so I understand how it can be so emotionally debiliating. This is probably one of the only posts that has portryed how I'm feeling at the time of posting but hey, there's always light at the end of the tunnel...wait, that's FIIIIIIRRRRRE!!!!!

3 comments:

Dave-Ed said...

On a little day trip to hell?

Dr Gavin Mango said...

yeah, that's the message i'm trying to get across :P

Inmate 4 said...

Evenin'.