Tuesday, May 30, 2006

On A Brighter Note...

School is done, summer is here, most of us are happy. Celebrate for we are stepping out into the "Big Scary World" where we will make our fortunes, make life changing decisions, and start this crazy mess all over again...mabye. I know not of your hopes and dreams yet I can tell they'll get you into as much trouble as you expect them to and fear not, we're all going to meet in Hell so no point crying over the "goodbyes".

Now for something unexpected and personal (which I hope to make a regular segment). As this is my last post of May I will give a brief summary, I started my blog, I challenged a friend's story (sorry Al), I got depressed a lot, got angry at numerous people, made plans to move out near the end of the year, ranted sooo much (again I apologise), hated technology (for a short time), and realised vodka is pure evil in a bottle. More next month, later y'all.

3 comments:

Inmate 4 said...

"School is done, summer is here, most of us are happy."

Damn you ex-pupils!

Ais said...

Muhahahaha!!! No proper school ever again!!!

*dances*

Inmate 4 said...

Everyone's off planning future accomodation, seeing which uni they'd rather go to (if they've got offers yet) and deciding if and when they'll have parties.

The most exiting decisions in my life at the moment?

Hmm. Crash Higher Physics AND AH Maths, or just do the maths? If I take Physics, shall I take it in the school or at a college where Mr. Taylor is conspicuous by his absense? If the latter, where?

I hate you all. *glowers*